EDHEC offers an MSC in International Finance. It is an advanced and comprehensive program that provides competency in all the necessary financial concepts and market topics. The highlights of the program are-
- CFA Level one Curriculum
- Equal Emphasis on Skill and Knowledge Development
- Close ties with Major Industry Players
- Experienced Faculty
- Impressive Career Outcome
- Cohort Class Size
22/ students are female, and 78/ students are male. The average age is 23 years. The undergraduate disciplines of the students were Math, Business & Management, Economics, and Engineering.
The curriculum of ESADE MSC in International Finance consists of core modules, electives, and foundation courses. The foundation courses are Introduction to Portfolio Construction and Analysis with Python, Financial Analysis and Valuation, Strategic Management, and Corporate Finance and Asset Markets. You can also apply for msc in marketing in france.
The core modules are Corporate Finance, Leadership and Management Skills, Financial Accounting & Analysis, Corporate Risk Management, Portfolio Management, Empirical Methods in Finance, Fixed Income Derivatives, VBA Program for Finance, Research Methodology and Regulations, and Ethics in Finance.
The program has two tracks. The tracks are Corporate Finance Track and Market Finance Track. The electives offered by The Corporate Finance Track are International Financial Management and M&A and PE. The electives offered by The Market Finance Track are fixed Income Derivatives and Investment Strategies with Python. You can pursue an MBA in France.
Certificates– During the MSC in International Finance participants can pursue certificates to increase their knowledge and skill base. The certificates offered are Academic Research Certificate and Project Management Certificate.
Faculty Members– The faculty members are-
- Deville Laurent- Associate Professor
- Fagan Frank- Associate Professor
- Haguet Daniel- Associate Professor of Finance
- Parise Gianpaolo- Associate Professor of Finance
The application requirements for MSC in Corporate Finance and Banking program are-
- A Three-year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Strong score on GMAT/GRE
- Letter of Motivation
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Online Interview
- A score of 92 in TOEFL and a band of 6.5 in IELTS
How to apply for the program?
- To apply for the program, students have to create an account on EDHEC’s official website.
- After the creation of the account, you will receive a validation email. Click on the link and activate the account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that will contain the student’s login and passport.
- Now you can access the online application form and upload all the required documents.
Cost of the Program and Financial Aid
The cost of the program EDHEC MSC in International Finance is Euro 26,500. The cost includes application fees, tuition fees, access to the EDHEC career center, Campus facilities, Lifelong access to the EDHEC Alumni community, and Administrative fee.
The financial aid options are-
- EDHEC Academic Excellence Scholarships
- EDHEC women in Business and Data Science Scholarships
- EDHEC Make an Impact Scholarship
- EDHEC French Embassy Co-Financed in India
- Eiffel Scholarship
- Charpak Scholarship of Excellence
79/ students found job opportunities in Europe and 21/ students found job opportunities in Asia. The leading hiring sectors were sell-side, corporate finance, accounting & finance, and asset management.
The leading recruiters that participated in the hiring process were Barclays, Blackrock, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, KPMG, and UBS.
The career services offered by The EDHEC career center are-
- CV Upgradation
- Career Counseling
- Career Development Programs
- Personalized Coaching
- Individual Mock Interviews
- Defining Career goals and strategy
- CV correction
The learning outcomes of the MSC in International Finance program are-
- Understanding, using, and pricing Financial Instruments
- Using numerical and financial modeling tools
- Mastering key financial management decisions
- Framing ethical frameworks in Finance and practicing strong professional standards
- Understanding the market’s demand
- Accessing and updating own’s competency levels