The IMARC Group provides extensive analysis of the food grade gases industry covering the market trends, investment opportunities, growth trends, statistics, and industry prospects. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on food grade gases market size, share, trends, analysis, growth, demand, statistics, and overview. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report. The market is segmented by size and region. The report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the market, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. The report also includes competitive landscape of major key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
Informed covered in the report:
- Historical market data from 2016-2021
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the Keyword market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Upcoming market trends and changes in consumer behavior
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key players
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart meters market key players
The global food grade gases market reached a value of US$ 7.5 Billion in 2021. Food grade gases refer to specialized gases used in packaging, freezing, preservation, carbonation, etc., of food and beverages. Argon, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, etc., are some examples of these gases. They are used in food preparation as an additive to reduce moisture and oxygen content of food for storage, as propellants in aerosol dispensed food items, such as creams and cheeses, and to create microbubbles in desserts for improved texture and fluffiness.
Food Grade Gases Market Trends:
The expanding food and beverage industry is one of the key factors positively influencing the market growth for food grade gases. Moreover, the elevating demand for premium-quality meat and seafood products is further augmenting the demand for food grade gases. Additionally, the rising adoption of modified air packaging (MAP) solutions is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, food grade gases retain the freshness of packaged food, especially organic fruits and vegetables and meat products, and enhance the shelf-life of pasta and cheese without using synthetic chemicals. As a result, they are gaining traction across various establishments, including hotels, cafes, quick serving restaurants (QSRs), microbreweries, etc. Several other factors, such as the elevating expenditure capacities of consumers and the growing consumption of packaged food products, are anticipated to propel the food grade gases market over the forecasted period. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global food grade gases market to reach US$ 10.4 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 5.47% during 2022-2027.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the industry behaviors of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Air Products Inc.
- Air Water Inc.
- Coregas Pty Ltd (Wesfarmers Limited)
- Gulf Cryo
- Linde plc
- Massy Group Inc
- SOL Spa
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation)
- The Messer Group GmbH
- Tyczka Polska Sp. z o.o.
Breakup by Type:
- Carbon Dioxide
Breakup by Application:
- Freezing and Chilling
- Packaging and Carbonation
Breakup by End User:
- Meat and Seafood
- Convenience Food Products
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800