Terry Flenory (Southwest T) is a convicted drug lord and active member of the Black Mafia Family (BMF). If you’ve never heard of BMF, you’ve come to the right place. All the information you need about Terry, his brother (Big Meech), and their organization is here.
The duo was arrested in 2005 and convicted in 2007. Although Terry was released from prison in 2020 and locked up in his home due to the pandemic that broke out. Meech is still in prison, serving his sentence.
Demetrius Flenory (aka Big Meech) was born on June 21, 1968, while Terry Lee Flenory (Southwest T) was born on January 10, 1970, in Michigan. The brothers started selling bootlegs in Detroit while they were still in high school. In 2000, they founded an organization that sells and distributes contraband in US states such as North Carolina, Florida, California, Alabama, Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Ohio. A survey of his organization estimated his membership at over 500 nationwide.
Who is Terry Lee Flenory?
Terry Lee Flenory (born January 10, 1972, age: 49) is an American celebrity businessman, drug dealer, and investor from Detroit, Michigan, United States. He is known across the country as the younger brother of Demetrius Flenory, otherwise known as Big Meech. Let me tell you that Big Meech is famous for his illegal activities like drug trafficking and money laundering.
Apart from this, Demetrius is also the founder of a money laundering organization called the Black Mafia Family (BMF). On the other hand, when we talk about his brother, Terry Flenory is also a drug dealer and co-founder of BMF. Together, he and his brother Big Meech engaged in several illegal activities between 1990 and 2005.
According to Wikipedia, Terry Flenory and his brother were arrested in September 2008. Terry Flenory rose to fame after a TV documentary series called Black Mafia Family was released on September 26, 2021. Read this article to learn more about the BMF co-founder. and the age, wiki, biography, family, wife, net worth, release date, and facts of businessman Terry Lee Flenory.
Terry Lee Flenory Wiki:
- Name: Terry Lee Flenory
- Nickname: Terry Flenory, Southwest T.
- Birth: January 10, 1972
- Place of Birth: Detroit, Michigan, United States of America
- Gender: Male
- Occupation: American entrepreneur, businessman, drug supplier, and investor
- Years active: 1990 – 2005
- American nationality
- Age: 50 years old (as of 2022)
- Zodiac sign Capricorn
- Ethnicity: Mixed (African descent)
- Christian religion
- Education: School – Local high school in America
- Graduation: College – Graduated from high school but no college data
- Parents: Father – Charles Flenory Mother – Shelly Meech
- Siblings: Brother – Big Sister Meech – Nicole Flenory
- Cousins: Cousin – Demetrius Flenory Jr. (Lil Meech)
- Height: 172cm
- Weight: 80kg
- Partners: Ex – None Current – Tonesa Welch
- Marital status: Married to Teresa Welch
- Offspring: None
- Current relationship: married
- Sexuality: straight
- Current residence: United States of America
- Famous: American Drug Supplier and Co-Founder of the Black Mafia Family (BMF)
- Net worth: $40-50 million (approx.)
- Source of income: Drug trafficking, TV series Black Mafia Family
Top 10 Facts About Terry Lee Flenory
- Terry Flenory was born on January 10, 1970. He is 52 years old in 2022.
- His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- He holds US citizenship but is of black ethnicity.
- His nickname is Southwest T and he was a drug dealer and co-founder of the Black Mafia Family.
- Southwest T was arrested and convicted by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) in 2007 but was granted a compassionate release amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
- He had a girlfriend named Welch, who was also sentenced to prison for his crimes of endangering her.
- He co-founded an entertainment industry known as BMF Entertainment, which promotes famous artists such as Diddy, Trina, T.I., Shawty Lo, Jay-Z, and Fabolous.
- Due to his relationship with drugs, he had many rivals. There was a time when he was shot by unknown gunmen and it was in his eyes, but the extent of the damage is still unknown.
- He is active on Instagram as @Southwest263 and has 248 thousand followers.
- Demetrius (known as Big Meech) is his brother and they started dealing drugs in high school.
Terry Lee Flenory Height, Weight, and Appearance
- Height (approx.) in feet inches: 5′ 8″
- In meters: 1.72 m
- In Centimeters: 172 cm
- Weight (approx.) In kilograms: 80 Kg
- In pounds: 176.37 pounds
- Eye color Black.
- Black hair color.
Career, Occupation, and Lifestyle of Terry Lee Flenory
According to sources, Terry Lee Flenory started his career through illegal business dealings. He and his older brother, Big Meech, started a money laundering business together called the Black Mafia Family (BMF). Through their company, they practiced many illegal sports such as drug trafficking.
Terry and his brother Big Meech started their cocaine career with the help of selling $50 packs of cocaine on the backstreets of Detroit in the 1980s somewhere in high school. They founded the Black Mafia Family (BMF) Entertainment Corporation in 1989 for drug trafficking and money laundering in a prepared manner. BMF was featured in numerous magazines along with S.M.A.C.K.
In addition, his brother also started a record label called BMF Entertainment. After he got out of prison, Terry Lee Flenory started his emblem called Southwest Black Magic. He has also promoted numerous products of his brand through social networks.
Terry Lee Flenory in Black Mafia Family (BMF)
According to media sources, Terry Flenory and Big Meech started a money laundering organization together called the Black Mafia Family. He is a co-founder of the BMF. They founded the company in 1989 in Detroit, Michigan, United States.
Through their company, they sold several kilograms of cocaine in various states of the United States. According to sources, Terry and Big Meech broke up after a feud broke out in 2001. Then Terry moved to Los Angeles and their collaboration began.
Black Mafia Family TV Series
In September 2001, a TV show called Black Mafia Family was launched. Famous artists and music producers such as Curtis Jackson, Randy Huggins, Terri Kopp, and Anthony Wilson produced this series under the production companies G-Unit Films and Television Inc and Lionsgate Television.
BMF (Black Mafia Family) TV Show
This series was released on September 26, 2021. The well-known American actor Da’Vinchi played the role of Terry Lee Flenory. On the other hand, the role of Big Meech was played by his son Demetrius Flenory Jr (Lil Meech).
Terry Lee Flenory Education:
According to sources, Terry and his brother completed their excessive college studies at the same university. Later, they started the illegal drug trafficking business. Terry and his brother made a lot of money from their money laundering organization.
Terry Flenory’s girlfriend
Southwest T’s ex-girlfriend Tonessa Toni Welch, popularly known as Welch, was born in Detroit into a middle-class family. He fell in love with Southwest T and at the age of 19 he lived an extravagant lifestyle with the criminal brothers. But when her empire collapsed, she collapsed too. She was found guilty and also sentenced to more than four years in prison.
According to her, it was the worst nightmare of her life. Because she was always on drugs, it took her time to realize that she was living a worthless life while in prison. Welch also said he felt bad when he realized the reality; the experience was incredible for her, but look, she’d had a good life and now she was in jail. She was finally released in 2012. When she got out of prison, she was grateful for the prison experience, because she said it changed her and made her a responsible person.
Her first prison job was in the chapel and she felt connected to a spiritual being. She is currently working on prison reform and has devoted her life to helping others who are in the same shoes as her.
There is no information about Big Meech’s girlfriend or wife.
Terry Lee Flenory on Social Media
Terry is active on Instagram with the username @Southwest263. He has 248,000 followers and posts updates about his life on his IG page. Success and Achievements of Terry Lee Flenory: The Flenory brothers effectively managed their drug-dealing lifestyle and practiced so many illegal sports for years. They made the infamous Black Mafia Family (BMF).
In September 2001, they received their collection of films called Black Mafia Family, in which American actor Da’Vinchi played the role of Terry Lee Flenory.
Terry Lee Flenory of Southwest T reportedly has a net worth between $30 million and $40 million. Some sources claim that he got this money from his illegal trade and the entertainment industry. Meanwhile, Big Meech’s net worth in 2022 is estimated to be $100 million, although we cannot confirm these claims from reliable sources.
Former drug dealer Terry Flenory seems to have made amends while in prison, and when he was released from prison, he decided to live a beautiful life. After more than ten years in prison, he and his family are enjoying a decent life in the United States.
Death of Terry Lee Flenory:
Southwest T is rumored to be shot dead. So far, however, no legitimate assets have shown the information. According to the social media document of September 26, 2021, he was shot dead. It’s unclear how the rumors got started, though, as the stats are no longer verified, it would be smart to mention that he’s still alive.
Terry Lee Flenory aka Southwest T did lives a life. After living the life of a drug trafficker, jailed and released, he decided to turn the page. It seems that he was able to keep some of his illegally obtained wealth.